Zcash 1.0.9 Postponed

We have decided to postpone the Zcash Sprout 1.0.9 release from today’s planned release date to mid-May.

We have been planning a transition in May of our release process and policies to improve our collaborations with community and industry partners, to improve safety, and to prepare for our Sapling protocol upgrade. Due to the v1.0.8-1 hotfix release last week, it makes the most sense to postpone 1.0.9 until the new process is in place.

We’ll post an announcement of the new release process and policies ahead of the 1.0.9 release. We have exciting features and collaborations underway. Stay tuned!